Product Management training
Learn how to build products that customers love and how to spark innovation for new and existing products
Our training programs in Product Management and Innovation support product teams in learning mindsets and tools to ideate, build, and launch new products that customers love. Whether you are starting your career in Product Management, or are looking to deepen your expertise and master Product Innovation, our training programs leave you empowered with the skills and experience you need. Our custom workshops are in-house opportunities to apply what you learn to your work projects.
Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO
Earn a CSPO and become a Certified Scrum Product Owner with the Scrum Alliance. This training program teaches the Scrum framework and how to be an effective Product Owner within a Scrum team. We do this by learning the foundations of Scrum, and by practicing techniques and frameworks for effective Product Management.
Ready to find out more?
Learn more about CSPO and find the next class
Certified Product Innovation Professional CPIP
Earn a CPIP certification and learn how to spark innovation with a Certified Product Innovation Professional training. This is a 6-week master in product management and innovation, certified by Spark Engine. The CPIP program is a product accelerator for any product team who is planning a new product. Over the course of 6 weeks, we go from idea to a full plan to build an MVP of your product. You learn by doing.
Spark product management and innovation
Certified Design Thinking for Innovation CDTI
Earn a CDTI certification in Design Thinking. Design Thinking offers an iterative cycle of ideation and validation, whose goal is to design solutions that meet the customer’s needs. Our training programs in Design Thinking are highly experiential and interactive, leaving you empowered in your ability to apply Design Thinking to any project.
Learn Design Thinking and earn a CDTI certification from Spark Engine
Workshop length: 1 day to several weeks
Location: Delivered on premise at your office, or virtually with collaboration tools
- Create alignment around a shared vision for the product to be built
- Provide visibility into expected features and capabilities of the product
- Identify an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and a roadmap for future releases
- Define a plan to execute the work and build the product
- Create a medium to align on prioritization and trade-off decisions with stakeholders
- Empower Product Owners/Managers to plan, drive, and deliver the execution of new products
Product Planning and Agile Execution Workshops
We organize custom workshops for teams of 4 to 100. These are custom workshops developed specifically to support your needs in product planning and alignment within the product team. If you are starting a new initiative, or if you feel stuck on your tracks, we work together with your team to get you unstuck. We help your team create alignment around objectives, identify the key features to support a customer journey, and define priorities to build an MVP of your product. These are hands-on workshops with minimum lectures. Participants learn by doing while working on your real product.
We have run these workshops with companies of all sizes, from startups building their first product, to large Fortune 500 companies planning to launch the next big product. We have run these workshops as one-time events, or as a recurring series to support multiple teams and infuse the right product mindset in your organization.
The outcomes of these workshops can be applied to any type of product or service, and are useful for startups and established companies.
Examples of workshops:
- Define a common Vision for your product and create an outcome-based roadmap
- Identify key hypotheses, metrics, and priorities for a new product
- Create a Product Journey Map and identify the plan for the MVP of a new product
- Move from a big upfront plan to an Agile incremental delivery with a Product Backlog and clear priorities
- Learn and define roles and responsibilities for new Product Owners/Managers
- Effective retrospectives for team development
Workshops delivered at several companies and organizations, including Wesco, Capital One, G4S, Neocova, and the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
Ready to unstuck your team?
Drop us a line today and let's talk about scheduling a workshop for your team
Join one of our public classes
See the list of upcoming classes and register!