5D Vision takes your privacy seriously. Please review the following before visiting the 5D Vision website. This statement applies to the www.5dvision.com website, and any other 5D Vision websites and 5D Vision services (cumulatively, the “Services”). These websites and services may or may not display or link to this notice (“Policy”).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we gather from users enables us to provide the Services to you, establish a connection with a user for the purpose of completing a project, collect job applications, communicate with you, and improve our Services.
We receive and store any information that you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. The type of Personal Information collected includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, age, and services you provide or are requesting. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as understanding your needs; preparing a project proposal; finding projects that match your services; processing payments; responding to your requests for certain products and services; customizing the advertising and content you see; and communicating with you about specials and new products.
We do not collect any credit card or banking information, and do not store such information on our systems. We provide you the possibility to pay for our services through external payment processors. Credit card, banking, or account information that you provide to these processors is not shared with Company. We only receive confirmation for each payment and the data necessary to process the order.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website or Services. Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including, but not limited to, your IP address, the browser you are using, cookie information, and the page you requested.
We also employ technologies that allow tracking of a visitor’s browsing experience, such as Google Analytics. These technologies are used to analyze the way users interact with our websites and to improve our services.
The Services automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to our site(s), the pages and content accessed, the projects, services, and products requested, offered, reviewed, searched, bought or sold. Company uses this data in aggregate form, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners and customers about how our users, collectively, use the Services. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners and customers also understand how and how often people use the Services. Company never discloses aggregate information to a partner or a customer in a manner that would identify you personally, without your explicit permission.
Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive to store your session information, help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collecting Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may on occasion share your Personal Information in certain limited circumstances:
- We employ other companies and people (“Agents”) to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include, but are not limited to, sending postal mail, sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Promotional Offers: We may send offers to certain users. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you will be able to unsubscribe to them.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Company, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Company may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to ensure unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use. While we try to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You are able to add or update certain information on your account or on your public profile pages. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
You can opt not to disclose information and discontinue your use of the Services at any time. Please note that some information may remain in our records after your account has been disabled. If you wish for all your data to be deleted from our system, please send an email to info @ 5dvision.com with the request.
5D VISION ANTI-SPAM POLICY
Company prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). You may not use any Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of the Services or customers.
Emails sent from 5D Vision
Individuals who sign up on any Company website or Services and provide their email address give Company permission to send email communications to said email address. In order to protect your privacy, Company does not sell, share or trade our subscriber list with anyone for any reason. Users can unsubscribe at any time by sending a written request to Company.
From time to time Company sends emails to its members with information, updates and actions to take. These emails are necessary to conduct our business and deliver the best experience to our Users. By providing your email address to Company you understand, accept and agree to receive emails from Company.
Example of emails that Company may send include:
- Account registration confirmation and updates
- Project updates, requests and offers
- Monthly newsletter
- Various Company announcement
- Replies to any support or information request you may send to Company
Please check that your anti-spam filter does not block any email coming from “5dvision.com” or “5dvision.it”.
Company use of email addresses
Company operates a strict anti-spam policy:
- All email addresses collected by Company as part of the Services are confidential and never shared with third parties.
- We do not send unsolicited emails. All emails sent by Company are strictly related to the business we conduct, and to any important announcement that we believe, in our own discretion, is of interest for our members to improve their overall experience on the Services and its affiliate sites.
Use of the Services
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Cause the uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with industry technical standards; or
Company does not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If Company believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Company may immediately terminate any account on any Service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Company’s rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
If you believe you have received any spam from either 5D Vision, a Services member, or someone behaving under the identity of 5D Vision, please let us know and send a complaint including the unsolicited email to info @ 5dvision.com.
Last Revised: April 23, 2019